[AT] AC gas/diesel engine?

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Fri Jun 2 15:07:47 PDT 2006

Certainly a new one on me!  The fellow that called me was told about the
HD10 replacing the "S" model, and with a little work in the Interchanges, I
confirmed that whomever told him this was mostly right.  While the pinion
and bullgear will interchange, they are not direct interchanges.  He will
need to change some other parts too to make everything compatible.  I put
him in touch with a gentleman back in Iowa to make him a new narrow gauge
pinion, and I can fix him up with the bullgear, bullgear hub, and plates
needed to make his conversion to the later bullgear.

I have an old HD14 coming in (replaced the model L series) and have remnants
of another one hanging around I can make one good one out of two if
necessary.  The HD10's still have a decent population around the country
still working and earning their keep.

Thanks to all for the tractordata.com link and engine information you've
contributed.

John Parks
Boise, ID