340 series Was Re: [Farmall] International 330 Utility

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 07:06:31 PDT 2006

    Hi Mike,
    Yes, I noted the problem with the "author" of the message as well,
especially since additional information was offered if contacted
directly!

    The 330U I am looking at belongs to a friend and will only become
available when he moves from his present location. That is dependent on
his health and the fact that his acreage is being turned into city
blocks and houses. So, I am not in any hurry to see either of those
events make the tractor available, but hope to be at the top of the
list of buyers when it does become available.

    This 330U has power steering with a Miller loader. So, it appears that
the value of the tractor is greatly enhanced by having power steering!
This tractor is used by the present owner all the time as it is more
convenient for him to use around the acreage then any of several other
IH tractors he owns.

    After reading comments about the 340U, I may want to expand my watch
for a utility tractor to include that model.

    Art