[Farmall] F-20 questions

joseph buckley josephlbuckley at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 31 15:35:44 PDT 2006

Thanks Bob,
The coupler was about 90 degrees out. I could not find any marks so far,
but did open a side cover to verify the piston position. Also John Hall
mentioned Rice Equipment as a source for a shop book. I have that, along
with new plugs wires, belt and goodies on the way. That should cover
everthing that I need to get an old tractor that has spent the last 60
years sitting in a field going. I'll keep you updated. Thanks again.
Joe