[AT] old expressions

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 07:24:33 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/30/2006 6:09:08 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
cvee60 at hotmail.com writes:
That makes me feel about as  handy as a left
handed monkey wrench.
--------------------------------
Actually  there is such a thing as a left handed Monkey wrench I two of them.
 Now  before "you off half cocked" let me tell you the difference. The right
handed  one has right handed threads and when used in the right hand it opens
correctly  in the right hand, the left handed one has left handed one has left
hand threads  and will not work correctly in the right hand but will in the
left hand. I have  a crescent wrench that came with my Swedish   built Saab it
also is  left handed.

On this subject I picked up a 12 in. monkey wrench at  Brooks Steamup
yesterday that has a pipe wrench on one side and a bolt  wrench on the other. neat
tool first one I have seen.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361