[AT] Walt new Truck PICS

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Thu Jul 27 21:48:04 PDT 2006

Covered or uncovered bridge and how big is it and can I haul it in the trunk
of my car? Also need to know when it was built and who built it? Hope it
runs good for you and that you get a lot of years of service out of it.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!