[Farmall] Super A air cleaner

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jul 26 04:20:36 PDT 2006

If it were me, I would call around to local tractor salvage yards or do
some Web surfing to the more distant ones and get a used one, Greg. I am
sure they are plentiful and not expensive. Check the ATIS home page and
click on the "Salvage yards" button to see a listing by state. I bought
a 140 that had been rolled and was able to replace all the damaged tin
by doing just that.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us that the
less we use our power the greater it will be. -Thomas Jefferson,
third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)