[AT] Detroits

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Mon Jul 31 19:10:25 PDT 2006

The 2007 fuel is ultra-low sulfur.  I don't know what else changes.  The new
emission rules are so strict that the air coming out of the exhaust pipe
will actually be cleaner than the air going in.  I am sure the low sulfur
fuel we have no will ruin something on the new engines, probably the
catalytic converter and maybe the injectors.  I did see that Mexico won't
have the new fuel until 2008 so if you have a 2007 truck, don't plan on
taking it to Mexico unless you have enough fuel to get there and back.

Jim.