[AT] Detroits

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Mon Jul 31 19:05:27 PDT 2006

 I found your statement surprising, so I looked on the net.  Detroit has a
couple of documents out there.  One says that 20% biodiesel is ok (2002),
the other says 5% is ok (2005).  The both say that they will not warranty
any fuel problems.  However, I don't think anyone warranties any fuel
problems- no matter what kind of fuel.  If you put in bad fuel, there is no
warranty.  That is just common sense.
The statement about valves doesn't make sense, since bio diesel has better
lubrication than #2.

Jim