[AT] Detroits

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Jul 31 09:56:36 PDT 2006

Jerry a friend of mine maintained some detroit powered gen-sets in Viet Nam.
He said they never shut them down.  Drained oil out and added fresh on the
fly a few quarts at the time and let um run.

Also those engines used to be a favorite around here in fishing trawlers.
They get run pretty much around the clock on them too.

Charlie