[AT] Operation, care & repair of farm machinery books

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Mon Jul 31 09:09:15 PDT 2006

Some interesting side notes regarding these book. According to Greg Stephen,
the 28th edition was also printed in a soft cover edition in Spanish. I have
looked long, wide and hard but have not found one yet. There were also a
large set of wall charts (posters) that Deere furnished as teaching aides.
These have become scarce and expensive, at least on e-Bay. A complete set is
a fine reference set. Also during the war years (WW2) the number of
printings was reduced to save material, so those editions are a bit harder
to find. Hope this is of interest to all.  John Grant