[AT] old expressions

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Jul 31 09:22:53 PDT 2006

I haven't heard that one in years, Phil, but I grew up with it.  What's
strange about it is that it refers to a specific gauge of copper wire
that is used in relays and electromagnets.  We had two or three pounds
of "frog hair" in the shop that Dad brought home from the office in his
lunch box.  That much weight is a LOT of wire.

Larry