[AT] Electrical Problems..Please help

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 05:51:31 PDT 2006

Thanks for all the help, I didn't get to work on it yesterday, and now it's back to the real world so it will be a couple of days before I get back to it.  From all I'm hearing, I must have a ground wire broken inside the distribitor somewhere as the points do not ground out when closed.  I'll dig into it further some night this week and let everyone know what I find.  I'd run home and do it now but this darn job keeps getting in the way..

Enjoy, Joe