[AT] Some ads from the 7/29 Lancaster Farming

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Jul 30 15:21:58 PDT 2006

:-)  There are probably thousands of those out there.

I got a kick out of the last illustration in the book showing using a
manure loader ("front end loader" was not any anyone's dictionary yet)
to haul fence posts.  I'm not sure I would want to haul a load that
large (around 20 posts) on a loader with a trip bucket.

Larry