[AT] Electrical Problems..Please help

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Sun Jul 30 13:14:01 PDT 2006

Joe,
If I read correctly you are getting 11.5V at the points when they are open.
What happens when they close? Does the voltage drop to zero? Or does
it change at all? The points should short the coil terminal to ground. If it
doesen't, there's a problem with the points. New or not, there may be some
corrosion on the points causing your lack of spark.

Phil