[AT] New website: www.littlebigcatranch.com

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 30 10:37:04 PDT 2006

Ernst. I meant to comment earlier, that is a nice site you have although a
bit slow loading out here in the sticks on dial-up. You've got quite a
collection of machinery.
The cats on my "ranch" are all of the furry domesticated variety although
for income tax purposes they are listed as "pest control".

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/