[Farmall] Some ads from the 7/29 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jul 30 03:43:25 PDT 2006

That makes more sense - Cape May NJ is where they grow a lot of
vegetable crops (they call it truck farming, but the word has nothing to
do with trucks as we know them).

Mike

Jim Becker wrote:
> The "high clearance" option for the Cub was actually a HIGH and WIDE
> attachment.  The track was 10" more than standard.
>
> Jim
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "E. John Puckett"
> <ejpuckett at centurytel.net>
> Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:46 PM
> Subject: Re: [Farmall] Some ads from the 7/29 Lancaster Farming
>

>> Mike Sloane wrote:
>>

>>> For Sale:
>>>

>>> Rare wide Farmall Cub, $1,750; Cub tractor, smokes, $900; ACB with
>>> sickle mower, need restored, other avail. Cape May Co. NJ. 609-780-3782.
>>> [It must be rare, I have never seen or hear about a "wide Farmall Cub"]
>>
>> Maybe the front axles are free so the wheels are set wide.  the axle
>> being free enough to adjust is rare.
>>
>> --
>> John
>> another one of them
>> *.?-!.* cub owners

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
<mikesloane at verizon.net>
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.
When the loyal opposition dies,
I think the soul of America dies with it.
Edward R. Murrow