[AT] Electrical Problems..Please help

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jul 30 03:33:36 PDT 2006

I thought I was the only person in the country with a Case 430CK. :-) I
don't think I can put my finger on the problem without being there, but
it does sound like something simple. Are you sure that you have set the
points gap on a high lobe? Did you wire the coil correctly (with the "+"
wired to the switch)? Are you sure that nothing in the points or
condenser are shorting to ground? Did you remember to put the rotor back
on? (don't laugh - been there, done that!)

Good luck!

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.
When the loyal opposition dies,
I think the soul of America dies with it.
Edward R. Murrow