[AT] The real cost of fuel...

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 29 21:05:48 PDT 2006

At 7/29/2006, you wrote:
>         One big cost to society is coming from folks cutting back
>on travel and recreation. That is a HUGE industry that
>brings income to millions of people including lots and lots
>of Mom & Pop operations.

The RV group I belong to (Escapees) has a spring and fall rally.  The
attendance has been falling off so this year they voted to go to a single
Rally each year.  I am not travelling nearly as much, the last month was
spent parked in south central Missouri, not buying gasoline.

Don Bowen              Awl Knotted Up        KI6DIU

http://www.braingarage.com

My travel journal

I am omnivagant.