[AT] The real cost of fuel...

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Jul 29 19:50:07 PDT 2006

Hey Farmer.  What happened to the Daimler Chrysler plant in Indy
yesterday?  I was coming through around noon on I-70 bringing another
tractor home from Michigan.  I looked to the south just west of downtown
and the roof of the factory had collapsed on whatever was inside and one
fire department pumper was still pouring water on it.  There was no
smoke, but it was pretty obvious there had been a fire.  We didn't have
any coverage of it in our local news.  What happened?

Larry