[AT] Ralph's rotary mower(now fuel price)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 29 11:20:00 PDT 2006

Cecil
Gas at the pump in town at the Co-op is around the $1.14 per litre now which
to translate is about 5.13 a Canadian gallon or probably closer to $4.50 a
U.S. gallon.
Farm diesel last time I checked, maybe a couple of weeks ago was $3.61 a
canadian gallon. I'd guess road diesel is well over the $4 mark by now.
Expect to see the trucking charges on our grain going up again. No doubt the
price we get for our  grain will increase accordingly (just kidding).

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/