[AT] Ralph's website

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Fri Jul 28 13:45:08 PDT 2006

Walt,

When I used to farm, sometimes there just isn't enough time to do all that
needs to be done.  We would make temporary repairs to get the equipment
going again.  Then when things slowed down, we would do the correct repair.
Sometimes it is less costly to limp the jury rigged along, as opposed to
losing the crop.  I say this, because we used to raise fruit and vegetable
crops. So, timely harvest was of the utmost importance, as opposed to
spending a days worth of time making repairs, let alone waiting for the
parts that are needed.

I believe in doing repairs correctly, but it can't always happen at the
moment something breaks.

Lou