[AJD] Anybody there

grnghost at kansas.net grnghost at kansas.net
Fri Jul 28 14:28:00 PDT 2006

Hey Gordon,

Things here are hot and dry.  We are in desparate need for rain!

Charles actually has had a little time to breathe since softball season is
over for both of the girls.  They were on traveling tournament teams plus
regular season teams.  Cierra's team came in 4th in State in the 8u teams.
Isabella's team not so well.  But Isabella was the star pitcher this year and
for a first time pitcher did great!  Charles is very proud.

They are working on the open fanshaft A on duals getting the clutch adjusted
so that she can drive it by herself this year in the parade in Leonardville!
Pretty soon it will be the family car!  He will also be working on getting all
of the tractors ready to go for the show.

Talk at you all soon!  I am off to look at Thank You Presents for everyone
that brings an exhibit to our tractor show!

Beth