[AT] Ralph's website

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Jul 28 12:30:58 PDT 2006

Ken,

Save your typing!  That mode of understanding is way beyond what Walt is
capable of.  You're whistling into the wind.

Just as soon as my new computer arrives, I intend to block Walt again so the
posts I read maintain a useful serious insight.  This borrowed computer
doesn't recognize my blocked senders.  :-(

George Willer