[AJD] Anybody there

G.Dombaugh gdombaugh at 1kms.com
Fri Jul 28 09:12:17 PDT 2006

Hey ! Hello Harvey
The Wichita Kansas (15th annual) SWAP MEET is on October 27,28 and 29th of
this year (2006).
It is held the same place it has always been.... the Kansas Coliseum just
North of Wichita
at Interstate-135 and 85th Street North.  The hours are 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Friday and Saturday;
9:00 AM to 12:00 noon on Sunday.  JR is usually there with his BOOTH, in
fact I believe he still has a prepaid slot from last year if I remember
correctly.

     Many of the other online members also will be there, so hope you can
make it.  Usually a great show and meet.

Garrell