[AT] Ralph's website

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jul 28 04:28:51 PDT 2006

Most every gearbox on my place has grease mixed in the oil.  I used to work
for a Bush Hog dealer and we had some special lube that came from Dealers
Refining in Texas that looked like gun grease, but you put about a pound of
that stuff in every gearbox and did not have to worry about leaking seals.
The gears lasted forever too.  When it gets hot, grease gets pretty thin....

Cecil in OKla