[Farmall] Branch Office Address

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jul 28 03:09:44 PDT 2006

I wish I could help, Jim, the only District Office listed for NY on the
back of my 1958 "Preventive Maintenance manual" (for the
Cub/Lo-boy/140,240, and 340 series tractors - an extremely helpful
manual for me to have!) is the one in Syracuse:

210 Teall Avenue
PO Box 979
Syracuse 1, N.Y.
GRanite 4-2923

also listings for Pittsburgh PA and Columbus Ohio, but no Buffalo.

Mike

Jim Becker wrote:
> Can somebody tell me the address of the former IH Branch House in
> Buffalo? The branch offices were listed on the back page of many sales
> brochures back in the '30s.  I am not near any of my reference material
> right now.
>
> Jim Becker

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
<mikesloane at verizon.net>
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us that the
less we use our power the greater it will be. -Thomas Jefferson,
third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)