[AT] Ralph's website

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 21:44:25 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/27/2006 4:37:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
robinson at svs.net writes:
That is an easy statement to make when you are  spending
somebody else's time and money... Sometimes on a busy high
labor  farm like Ralph's you can only bite so many bullets at a
time and some  things just HAVE to wait... That is reality...

--
"farmer"

Farmer,  you can take the time now or later and later it will most likely
cost twice as  much. if you want to Okie the thing up be my guest but I have been
under the  impression that doing it correct the first will not only save mon
ey and time but  will keep the equipment going for much longer.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460