[Farmall] Farmall 340 Not starting

Larry Hardesty ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 27 20:47:35 PDT 2006

Todd,  I went into the local Case-IH dealer today just to let them know.
Just one of those things that happen that result in me purchasing a coil I
probably did not need and waste a lot of time (I guess paying tuition in
tractor mechanic school).  They did, without my asking, refund the price of
the condenser.  I just want to let them know it was bad.

Nice to have the tractor running again.

Larry