[AT] Refill my Case hydraulics

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 27 21:25:15 PDT 2006

Just for your info:.  in my 730 Case. I am using the modern version of
Case's hydraulic oil known as "Hy-tran plus", the same as I use in the
bigger , more modern tractors. In fact I use it in every tractor hydraulic
system on the farm, mostly for convenience.
I'm sure the John Deere hyd oil would work fine too. Just a matter of what
you use most commonly on the farm and for me its the Case-IH oil.
Originally Case recommended ATF when these tractors were new in the sixties.
Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/