[AT] Refill my Case hydraulics

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jul 27 17:54:50 PDT 2006

Mike:
I would use some AW hyd oil an AW32 or AW40 would work great.  If it is
really worn, you could go up to AW150  It is expensive though....  AW stands
for Anti-wear.  the numbers are the viscosity.  John Deere Hydraulic oil or
HY-Gard will meet most all specs for hyd oil....  In fact, if it was made in
the early 70's 10 wt motor oil was used....  Really the higher grades of ATF
have more anti-wear additive in them....So any one of them should be ok.
Baldwin filters used to have a listing or link on their web site for oil
specs.  Shell had one on their web site...

Cecil