[AT] Ralph's website

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Jul 27 04:53:35 PDT 2006

I've got an old Allis Chalmers brush cutter (model 150 I think) that I
stopped using for that same reason.  I had another one and didn't want to
spend the money to fix it.  A while back someone, maybe  it was you Cecil,
gave me the same advice about using grease.  I haven't tried it yet but it
seems like a good solution.  It will only cost you a little bit of grease to
find out and your "manual temp guage" will tell you soon enough if it's
working.

Charlie