[AT] Ralph's website now rotary cutter grease

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Jul 27 05:07:18 PDT 2006

Ralph----The service information on my new 7 foot rotary cutter  suggest the
use of "00" grade gun grease or 85-140 gear lube.  From the factory it had
00" grease and I topped it off with 85-140.

I bought a case of John Deere "Corn Head Grease" some time back that is "00"
grade. The local distributor of Lubriplate only carries the "00" in five
gallon pails.

Someone here on the List suggested "00" for leaky gear boxes.  The plan is
to fill the leaky gear box on my little five foot Woods cutter to get it
ready for a new owner. (I hope)

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA