[AT] New Truck for hauling tractors

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Jul 26 22:29:00 PDT 2006

My good neighbor gave me a 1952/3 IHC L-160 truck it says 20,000 on both
doors so I guess this will haul my Case LA with no problem.  after  using the
power washer on it for almost two tanks of gas I found there really  was a truck
under all that  dirt and grime and the rat nest in the cab. all  in all it
looks pretty after cleaning good sheet metal and all the parts are  there it
needs some work but mostly on the bed which I intend to replace anyway.  A new
paint job some upholstery inside and I got a neat old truck for hauling  old
tractors.
And the best part it was free.

 Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm