[AT] Sad news update

jvhollon jvhollon at greenhills.net
Tue Jul 25 18:19:34 PDT 2006

State fire marshall was here; he decided 90% probability fire started from a
425 JD lawn mower.  He estimated loss between $50-80,000.  Insurance
investigator and adjuster will be here tomorrow.  They will make a decision
on what started the fire.

Short list of lost items:  JD GM, JD A, Vermeer Round Baler, 999 JD Planter,
set of JD fenders, 3 big nut carbuerators, Snap-on wire welder, two air
compressors, quarter through one-inch drive sockets and air impacts, drill
presses, torches, table saws, lots of hand tools, two sets of draft harness,
four collars, high wheel wagon with spring seat and original paint,
hydraulic jacks, and just general tools I've worked with for forty years.

I'll let you know how I come out.  Thanks for all your thoughts.  Jack