[AT] Sad news

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jul 25 06:17:24 PDT 2006

I can sympathize on this.  I lost a van this year with over 30 years of
projects in it due to my father burning the trash and then going up to the
barn and falling asleep.  The trash pit was not full, he just had to have
something to do!!!   I think there was over $20,000 in engines cylinders
tires and belts in there....

Cecil in OKla