[AT] Sad news

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Mon Jul 24 07:16:32 PDT 2006

Sorry for your loss. I know sometimes things get real hard and you just have
to let it out. I'm sure all the list members will have you and your family
in their prayers.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!