[Farmall] Some ads from the 7/22 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jul 24 04:08:27 PDT 2006

Jim neglected to insert the word "crawler" after J/D 1010, making it not
much like most of the Farmalls we have. Cecil Monson also had one,
and it would do a day's work and then some.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us that the
less we use our power the greater it will be. -Thomas Jefferson,
third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)