[Farmall] Some ads from the 7/22 Lancaster Farming

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sun Jul 23 18:18:40 PDT 2006

I agree, an H with a full bucket on the loader is not for wimps.  We had
a 41 H with model 30 loader.  It would pick up around 1,000 pounds.  3
sets of wheel weights,plus fluid, and if we were doing serious work also
added weight to a homemade platform on the back.  We could load gravel
faster with it than the neighbors Fordson Major,  due to the size and
shape of the bucket.  The tractor and loader now belong to a friend that
is in the process of restoring them.

--
 John
another one of them