[Farmall] RE: weeds

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 09:39:47 PDT 2006

LM-
  Roundup comes in various formuli.  The strongest (can't recall the  exact terminology) kills EVERYTHING and keeps things down for a year.
  Shop around...we bought this strength at KMart.
  JM

Lyle Myles <lyle45859 at peoplepc.com> wrote:
This post does not pertain directly to tractors but is associated with the
care of the tractor. After two years I have decided to find a nice old
tractor to restore and this will be the first for me in about three years.
My problem is that I have a garage with stone floors and a large carport
with stone floors. Just this week I have started to clean everything up so I
can get started on my next project. My question is that I have weeds every
where. Does any one know of a good weed killer? I have tried things like
Roundup and they do not do the job. A long time ago I thought farmers had a
weed killer that would kill anything but the problem was that once you used
it that nothing would ever grow there again. Does any one know of such a
product and if so what the name and where could I buy this.
Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!