[AT] Portland

David Gibson dgibson31 at woh.rr.com
Sun Jul 23 06:18:07 PDT 2006

It is my Mother and Step Fathers cart so I don't have insurance. They have
checked and it is only covered on their property and only members of their
immediate family ( my mother and step father). Can I just sign the waiver
accepting financial responsability without having insurance? I am sorry for
my ignorance in this matter, but I know ATIS has a good repore with this
show and I don't want to jeapordize that by making a stupid mistake. My
Mother is also a stickler for following rules to the T. lol. TIA

David D. Gibson
Montezuma, OH