[Farmall] Yellow jackets

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Fri Jul 21 18:34:24 PDT 2006

If you have the time to get rid of these little buggers I would suggest
staying about thirty feet away and pick them off one by one with a BB gun.
Only kidding but do hope that you are able to get rid of them with out
injury to yourself.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!