[Farmall] Yellow jackets

John Junkroski jpjunk at mc.net
Fri Jul 21 16:09:38 PDT 2006

I found some aerosol spray-can stuff at my local farm store which is
supposed to be pure menthol, and non-toxic to humans and pets.

I've used it on paper wasps, mud-daubers and ground nesting hornets.

Kills 'em dead, right now. No need to run ( it squirts about 15 feet ).
And it even smells nice. Worth looking for.

John