[Farmall] Yellow jackets

birddog cvill at frontiernet.net
Fri Jul 21 12:21:17 PDT 2006

Hi Mike,

Use number 845.2 for WD 40 at my place.  Bees usually come and go from
the nest most of the day.  I may stand back and watch for a few minutes
to get a good fix on where they enter/exit.  After dark, it is a good
flash light and my spray bottle of WD 40 with the nozzle set about 1/2
way between spray and stream ( coarse spray).  I guess bee spray is OK
too, but it doesn't prevent rust and keep moisture off spark plug wires
at the same time.  (*grin).
I usually never go to a vehicle or tractor that hasn't been used for a
while without the old spray bottle in my hand.  Just a precaution that
makes me feel better.

Charlie