[Farmall] 1952 Super C

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jul 21 06:47:27 PDT 2006

Well, Jim, I replied from East Jesus in the hopes of provoking a
response like yours! :-)

I have a nest of really nasty yellow jackets up under the hood of one of
my tractors. I tried to see where it was and spray it, but I was not
successful. I haven't been stung (so far), but I would welcome any
reasonable suggestions on how to get rid of them.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us that the
less we use our power the greater it will be. -Thomas Jefferson,
third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)