[Farmall] 1952 Super C

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Fri Jul 21 07:44:59 PDT 2006

I didn't see any other responses before I sent mine.  You birddog and I all
responded within 5 minutes of each other.

On the yellow jackets, I have 2 suggestions, number 2 is preferable and the
best way to avoid stings.

1) Get the nastiest commercial spray you can find, quitely sneak up to the
tractor and do a quick shot under the edge of the hood then run like mad.
Wait until it quiets back down then do the same from the other side.

2) Wait until February and any more direct approach will probably be fairly
safe.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net