[Farmall] 1952 Super C

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jul 21 06:14:07 PDT 2006

It looks good from the East Coast...

Mike

Geoff Gauger wrote:
> TEST is the list up and running??

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
<mikesloane at verizon.net>
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us that the
less we use our power the greater it will be. -Thomas Jefferson,
third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)