[AT] Allis shows

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Thu Jul 20 15:38:07 PDT 2006

Since we are talking about Allis's here and me being a JD man.  I have a
question.  I have a friend with an Allis Chalmers C.  Serial number 674.  No
hydraulic.  It has a PTO.  The sheet metal is in very nice shape.  Good to
excellent rubber.  It has a magneto.  Electric start and lights were added.
I am assuming it was a factory kit.  Still has the original hand crank.  The
tractor was taken care of.  What is the value of a tractor like this?

Thank you,

Lou