[Ford-ferguson] Re: [oldfordtractors] Starter/Engine casing problem

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jul 18 03:27:34 PDT 2006

This note came to me from another list. I don't know the answer to
Elton's question, but I think it would be interesting to those of us who
have a 9N/2N to find the answer. Does anyone know about this problem?
Wrong starter? I have a vague feeling that I saw this discussed once
before but can't recall...

Mike

ByteTek at hotmail.com

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods
or no God. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and
author (1743-1826)