[Farmall] 1952 Super C

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 17:46:01 PDT 2006

    Thanks for the comments Bob. Did not unload "Homer" (Paul's name for
the Super C) until today. Gave the grandson a ride about a mile up the
road to a gas station/convenience store so he could get a candy bar. He
enjoyed the ride and I enjoyed sharing the trip with him. While he will
probably never become a farmer, hopefully he will develop an
appreciation for things mechanical.

    Have to go back outdoors this evening and move the older Super C out
of the IH shed so I can put Homer in side out of the sun and weather!

        Art