[Farmall] 1952 Super C

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Mon Jul 17 16:42:56 PDT 2006

Very good Art. I'm glad to see one of the long time list people get that
tractor. I met Paul and Geoff a few years back when I was hanging around
Edgerton, WI with the other cheese heads. I saw some pictures of Geoffs
first project, and had this Super C been a few states closer to me, I would
have certainly been in the bidding for it. Also, good story on hauling your
tractor, and the importance of staying on top of things as you roll along
the roadways.

bobcurrie